This Privacy Statement explains how Ascendis Pharma A/S (“We”, “Us”) processes your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information.
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
Ascendis Pharma A/S
Tuborg Boulevard 12
Tel: +45 36 94 44 86
The contact details with regards to data privacy are as follows:
Use Of Personal Information
Personal information submitted on our website will be kept confidential and will only be used for the purposes specified in this Privacy Statement or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provision of our service: Personal data is used in order to contact you if you subscribe to the e-mail alerts service, which is available on the Investors and News section of our website.
Categories Of Personal Data
In connection with the use of the website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, geographical location, length of visit and number of page views. Such information will be collected via cookies (see our Cookies Statement) and evaluated via our subscriptions to services such as Google Analytics and WordPress.
We do not disclose any of the information we have collected about you unless we have your permission, or where we are required or permitted to do so by law. We may share your personal information with our affiliates in Germany and the US and from time to time, we may use companies to help us manage our website. We will ensure that any information transferred outside your country of residence, will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Additionally, such transfer will only be made if appropriate safeguards are in place e.g. by use of EU Model Clauses for data transfer, a copy of which can be obtained by contacting us or by the EU-US Privacy Shield certification.
You may request us to:
- Provide you with information on the personal data that are being processed about you; the purposes of the processing; the categories of recipients of the data; and any available information as to the source of such data. If you wish to request access to this information, please complete the Request Form;
- Correct, erase or block personal data we hold about you if these turn out to be inaccurate or misleading; or
- Discontinue the processing of personal data relating to you.
You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency, https://www.datatilsynet.dk/generelt-om-databeskyttelse/klage-til-datatilsynet/
Last updated: December 2018